Monday, April 25, 2011

Shakira

Shakira

Where you’ve seen her:
Rocking the charts in both Spanish and English as an international star of Latin pop rock. Her latest album, Oral Fixation, Vol. 2, is her second English-language effort and the sequel to the Spanish Fijacion Oral Volumen 1.

The bottom line:
“You have to do everything you can to make your butt stand out. It's almost a requirement. But for me, I think I have enough to sit on, so it's fine. I like it as it is. But it's also a bad thing, because I have to work to keep it hard.”

Hot temper:
“I tend to be a little bit jealous. I have to control myself sometimes. I think maybe that's a Latin thing.”

Smooth talk:
“At the end of the day, Colombians or Brazilians or a girl from Minnesota have the same worry about shaving her legs for the love of her life, right?”

We shake things up with this Latin sensation:
Shakira's artist page on Blender.com

No comments:

Post a Comment